Monday, June 11, 2018

UNIVERSITY

                                      


When I came to know that
Among the thousands of students
I have been selected,
My happiness flew down as tears.
The day I've got the letter of UGC
I wanted to fly away everywhere
My heart was filled with happiness
My Mom also being so happy
When the day came,
I have been ready to enter the new world.
But when my Mom left me here
I cried secretly
Because I felt very unfamiliar with that world
Time Passed
Day by day I have been closed with others.
We laughed together, Studied together, Ate together, Slept together
Everything that we did,
We did it together.
That was a nice bond creating among us
It was beyond a friendship.
UNIVERSITY taught us everything
It taught us 'LIFE',
It taught us to bear,
It taught us to stay steady
We fight together, We win together  
When we lose, We bear the defeat together.
We always courage each other
No one let to Anyone put down
That's our bond
It's stronger than everything
No one could separate us
All those thing that we have got
Because of our UNIVERSITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment